4 documents from English to Spanish and one document from Spanish to English - approx. 2952 words

Budget

$75.00FIXED

Client

Evelyn Allen United States

Status

AwardedApr 13, 2019
We need to translate our website from English to Portuguese.

There are 4000 words, roughly 40% of these are technical, the other 60% is everyday language.

If there are any problems, we have a Portuguese team member who will be able to assist.

We need this complete for the end of month.

This will be ongoing as we have new content monthly.

Look forward to working with you.


Skills & Expertise Required

Content Writing 

Project closed for bidding!



Share this project with your friends



Freelancers You May Hire


Here are our top professional picks for you to hire



Similar Projects

Website content rewrite for startup

Need to rewrite website content 2-3 pages. Current content is technical - need to rewrite in more interesting / professional way .
Current content will share with right candidates after interview....read more

Fixed, $100.00

Need content writer for the titles...

Needed very attractive and fully knowledgeable person for content writer for the keywords and titles will be given, need for long term, should be able to work with team, share with me your part experi...read more

Hourly, $8.00

Product Description needed for 17 c...

Our website sells t-shirts with designs inspired by human rights, environmentalism and animal rights. Part of the profits from each sale goes to charity, from some t-shirts 100% goes to charity. T-shi...read more

Fixed, $100.00

Write a series of four emails as pa...

Per a creative brief, write a series of four emails in the lead-up to a major trade event.

Fixed, $250.00

Skiptracing/Facebook Messages/Ringl...

Programs/Skills Needed:
Need to have access to Microsoft Word and be able to use the mail merge function.
Need to have access to Micorsoft Excel.
Need to be able to change the VPN to pull...read more

Hourly, $18.00