We are a fast growing cloud services startup. We are looking for a full or part time Junior Network Engineer.
We are looking for someone with expereince in:
1) Troubleshooting switching issues:
- LAG and distributed LAG;
- Switch functionality: stp, mac learning mechanism;
- Concept of qos and traffic shaping.
2) Troubleshooting routing issues:
- Principles of BGP, route influencing, route policies;
- Next hop redundancy (VRRP): active/standby election, timers and groups;
3) Servers administration:
- Multi OS environments: *nix, windows common network operations and issues;
- OS provisioning over network booting: stages, principles and common issues;
- OOB controllers: general functionality and interaction with "main" server.
4) Knowledge of the following platforms:
- Arista 7000 series;
- Cisco Nexus 5K series;
- Cisco Catalyst 3600/3700 series;
- Servers vendors: HP, Supermicro, Dell.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Karan Jindal
from Karnataka, India