I am looking for an experienced writer to assist in revising an 18,000-word "dying earth" science fiction novel. I hope that with this working relationship we can go on to create other great work together.
What Will You Be Writing?
- You will be revising the original work to improve the conveyance of scenes, concepts, and stories to be more true to their original themes.
- You will be improving the character details and revising areas of the book to better discuss the concepts and themes of the story.
- The research will be required to better understand the themes centered around the book including political, environmental, and militaristic factors.
- Primary English Speaker (Must be English Fluent)
- Excellent grammar and punctuation skills.
- Punctual and able to reach deadlines with efficiency.
- Communicable and easy to speak with in regards to revisions and edits.
- Trustworthy and honest to keep this work private and discreet during production.
- No PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism will be checked via a third party before the final submission is processed and throughout the writing process.
- At MOST a two-month deadline for the final product from the start date unless specified otherwise.
- I don't mind you putting your creative twist into the book, as everyone writes in their special way. I just ask that the themes and story remain true to the original concept!
- Frequent communication: I will ask on occasion to see current progress to get a better idea of the direction of the story and to ensure we are following the schedule, in addition to looking for areas of improvement.
- Fixed Price
- Please include your fixed rate in your application.
- (Depending on the length and complexity of content, pay will be determined).
- Payments will be made at milestones or at final completion.
- Once initial payment is received, I receive full copyright and credit for the project received.
If you are a reliable partner in this project and communicate easily and are open to feedback during this writing process, I know there are other projects we can work on in the future along the same vein as this book. I look forward to developing a strong working relationship with you on this and future projects! I will be communicating via email primarily.
Please include the following in your application:
- Personal fixed writing rates
- Good contact information (e-mail, etc.)
- Sample work
- What makes you qualified to work on this project?
- Personal experience as a writer?
- Tell me about yourself!
Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you!
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Chirag Patel
from Suceava, Romania