This is a great spot to get your feet wet in the IT industry and get exposed to all kinds of new technologies and develop your customer service skills. There is a possibility for more hours down the road.
The position will be supporting private schools in Costa Mesa, Rancho Santa Margarita, Alhambra and Cypress, so reliable transportation is required.
You will be working under the supervision and expected to log all of your work coherently into the ticketing system. There will be some training but you must have attention to detail, a positive attitude, and be highly motivated!
Besides day to day service items, you will work with the manager on projects such as documentation and server/network upgrades as they come up. Must have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while focusing on high-priority tasks. There may be times you have to emergency dispatch to a location.
- Are you a student looking to get some experience in the IT field?
- Have two 4 hrs blocks free per week?
- Presentable attire and reliable transportation?
- Able to pass a background check?
- Please send resume along with references!
Beyond Technology Education has an opening for a part-time field tech for the OC area. The position requires:
1. Excellent customer service
2. Solid level 1-2 technical skills
3. Reliable transportation
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be documenting all of your work
5 Presentable, professional and dress appropriately
The perfect candidate would be a student getting their business or computer science degree looking to put some experience on their resume.
- Certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Chromebooks is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
The candidate must also be able to communicate clearly in English, have valid California Drivers License, valid auto insurance, and dress in business casual attire. Must also be able to pass a full background check. Continuous sitting, standing, bending, twisting, stooping, climbing, reaching forward, reaching overhead, and below the shoulder will be expected.
- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
About the recuiterMember since Nov 11, 2022 Upendra Sharma
from Naryn, Kyrgyzstan