Please do not bid if you are not experienced with (WHMCS, cPanel).
And show me samples of your integration work using WHMCS, cPanel, and any domain registrar, be it OpenSRS or any other domain registrar.
Note: you should have a fair knowledge in Linux administration. And be able to give advice about firewall rules.. etc. Since we are integrating this systems, which all are installed in Linux servers.
Note: I will give provide you with AnyDesk access so you can work remotely. I will not provide SSH or any other access.
I need to integrate OpenSRS (Domain Registrar) with WHMCS.
Also, I need to integrate cPanel with WHMCS.
So the goal is like this:
- The user goes to the WHMCS interface and registers a domain name.
- The user is asked to pay for the domain name and charged (if the domain is available).
- The request goes to OpenSRS and registers the domain name.
- The user goes to the WHMCS interface and buys a web hosting package via cPanel.
- The user is asked to pay for the hosting package and charge. (he is entering his domain name also)
-- User is asked if he wants to register a domain name or no.
- The request goes to my cPanel and hosting space is created with that domain name.
as mentioned in the above space. The user can do both, register a domain name and purchase web space. So two requests go from WHMCS... one request for OpenSRS to register the domain name, and the other request goes to cPanel to create web hosting space.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Monika Putri
from Narino, Colombia