Hey I need you to make a 3D mesh analysis code (3D partitioning analysis) in MATLAB
So let's say I have a bumpy cube 3D mesh on Matlab, the 3D MESH have color from blue to red, this was generated from the jet colormap, as you know in the jet colormap the red has the highest value and blue has the lowest value, I need you to make the analysis by comparing each color value on the surface.
by using BSP tree algorithm, in short, you make a 3D plane in MATLAB.
this is the case, You already have this data as input from My Code::
1. Mesh Surface 3D coordinate data (3 point triangle, nodes, and face)
2. Color Data on every face of the 3D model
3. colormap table of 'jet colormap'
4. An input that can be changed by the user, for example, I want to split the object into 10 pieces, with a maximum size of the object is 10x10x10mm
here is the logic and it will do the code repeatedly:
1. the 3D plane will start at the center of the 3D object
2. the algorithm makes the 3D plane repeatedly increment 5 degrees rotating within 3-axis, collecting the color data on the surface
3. the algorithm will compare the color value on each increment segmentation, and choose the lowest value
4. the algorithm will cut the 3D model into two pieces
5. the algorithm repeated again from number 1, but this time it will analyze the 2 objects that we just partitioned it before, it will keep repeat until we got the number and size of parts we want
output and result that I need:
1. segmented 3D model, I prefer if you can split the 3D model and export each part into STL
After this project finish, you must explain to me a little bit, how this code work.
Please Don't hesitate to ask me if you have interest in this project
for now, my maximum budget is $150, to finish the project
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Rohit Kasurde
from Karnten, Austria