We're looking for programmers to write high-quality articles on Java/Spring topics. We'd generally like to keep it focused on back-end and back-end infrastructure:
- Java (Java SE, Java EE)
- The Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Spring Cloud
- Spring Cloud Data Flow
- Spring Data
- Spring Security
- Spring Batch
- Spring HATEOAS
- Spring Web Flow
- Spring Web Services
- Full Stack Tutorials
- Service Integration (Integrating services such as Stripe with Spring Applications)
These will mostly be tutorial-style articles (like 'How to make an HTTP request in Node', 'Dockerizing Spring Boot Applications' etc.) and some review articles (comparing libraries, programming resources, books etc).
The articles should:
- Be written using Markdown
- Include an introduction and conclusion
- Have correct grammar and spelling
- Include example code
- Use thorough explanations of code, concepts, or steps
- Include screenshots, diagrams, or GIFs where relevant
- Must be open to feedback
- Must have a strong understanding of at least one of the above topics
- Must be a native English speaker
- Preferable to provide links to 2-3 sample blog posts you've written
A list of specific topics to write about will be given to you for each article. Ideas are welcome and can be added to the list if you have an interest in a specific area of one of the topics above.
PLEASE NOTE: The budget isn't fixed. It's based on how many articles we produce together. This job pays $25 per 1000 words so the listed budget is meant as an arbitrary value. If you continue providing good articles, the budget can be increased pretty quickly and we'd be happy to extend the contract if you're available and this job is a good fit for you.
Important: All articles must be 100% unique. Plagiarized or spun articles will not be accepted or tolerated.
About the recuiterMember since Nov 11, 2022 Rory Millikin
from Cagayan Valley, Philippines