We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive to help us communicate with guests, that have booked to stay in one of our houses or apartments, throughout the United Kingdom.
The chosen candidate will assist guests by taking calls, answering any questions they may have and help to quickly resolve any problems/difficulties they may be facing, at the time of their call.
The chosen candidate will be required to work shift work within the UK hours. Hours of working will change but will range between 9am and 1am (maximum 8 hour shifts between these times, the chosen candidate is not expected to work those full hours)
The chosen candidate's primary role will be to assist with the following forms of guest communication:
1) Answer guest telephone calls in a polite, friendly and helpful manor. These calls can be guest requirements such as getting keys, checking-in, security deposit, restaurant advice or parking.
2) Communicate with our cleaning, maintenance, senior staff or other departments required, depending upon the need. Communication will range from issues that the guest has reported, such as cleaning, broken beds, faulty lights etc
3) Communicate with guests through our website live chat facility, helping guests with their inquiries and providing helpful documents for them to read/watch that answers their specific questions or concerns.
4) Telephone guests during their stay to ensure that they are comfortable, and everything is going well with their stay.
5) Report back to senior staff members suggesting any further documents, information or processes they believe are needed or should be considered, in order to help assist customers and staff to the very best customer support levels.
This role will primarily be communication through the Telephone, Online chat, Whatsapp/SMS, Email and Messenger.
The successful candidate with have the required skills:
- Must want to take and receive phone calls and want to speak to customers, this is very important part of this job. Must have a can-do attitude to help our guests.
- Emotional intelligence. We need someone who can communicate effectively, build rapport, and make guests feel special whilst they are with us.
- Ability to follow systems. We need someone who can follow a system in order to provide a consistent customer experience.
- Have a strong experience using software/technology to communicate with guests.
- Have a kind, friendly manor and the desire to want to help our guests have a wonderful time with us, before, during and after their stay.
- Have the ability to multi-task, for instance so that they can be talking to a guest whilst looking up their information/booking so that they can be answered quickly and correctly.
- Must be a team player and have a can do attitude.
- Strong proven record of customer phone handling, with active listening skills.
- Must have the ability to adapt/respond to different types of guest characters.
It would be nice for the candidate to have prior experience with Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, VRBO and also using a channel manager software such as: Tokeet.
We are looking for a member of staff who will work with us and the company for a long time.
Training will be given to the chosen candidate to ensure that they have all of the information they need to successfully communicate with our guests and give them the right information upon request.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Hemang Dutia
from Ohio, United States