As the OpenShift Container Consultant, you will transform an existing enterprise application to run natively on Redhat OpenShift platform. It is expected that the same effort will lead us to run the application on AWS EKS and Google GKE.
- Proven production experience with architecting Kubernetes based solutions - Deployment, operators, networking etc to convert existing non cloud application to open shift.
- Experience with developing k8s operators, deep understanding of PVC, Kubernetes services etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes monitoring with Prometheus
- Experience with Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) through OpenShift by Red Hat
- Familiar with RedHat Certification process for running Kubernetes on OpenShift.
- Understanding of multi-tiered architectures and microservices in depth; up to date with current application architectures and frameworks
- Platform scripting skills using Python
About the recuiterMember since Nov 11, 2022 Aric Carmel
from Shanghai, China