Juniper NFX250-s2 devices have already been staged, so the main scope of the work will be to rack/stack and install the 2 devices, 1 of which will be a cold spare.
However, we would like the engineer onsite to be suitably skilled to be able to re-stage the devices onsite, if required. So the attending engineer would need to have the Juniper software, configurations, staging guide (which will be provided) and be comfortable performing this task.
- Verify receipt of all supplied boxes and components
- Equipment mounting into cabinet as per work package instructions and conforming to manufacturers recommendations. Considering customer's directions where appropriate.
- Cable patching within cabinet for network connectivity.
- Power on, and adding management IP Address (if applicable) on devices, to enable customer's remote NOC to connect and perform advanced configuration
- Assist customer's remote NOC to perform network testing to conform to the agreed acceptance testing schedule. Testing schedule is to be supplied by the customer.
- Label equipment and attach cables for easy identification as per advised by the customer. Customer will advise of the labeling format to be used.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Stacey Robinson
from Echternach, Luxembourg