We're looking for a Community Manager for all our social channels and media platforms. The Community Manager is responsible for managing, creating, and moderating our social communities. They will also assist in monitoring and reporting on industry and competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimization. This position will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day publishing, reporting, and community management of our Facebook groups, Instagram accounts, Twitter, Pinterest ads, Reddit threads, etc. You'll be working directly with our Senior Copywriter and Lead Designer.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads
- Facilitate communication with Creative Department for the creation of social media content
Community Management & Moderation:
- Generate insights using social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create reports that lead to optimization of social platforms
- Generate and maintain content calendars for all social communities
- Work with team to create original branded content for communities
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
- Utilize social publishing platforms for social media posting
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user's experience
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular and emerging social networks
- Experience with content creation and management
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Proficiency in social analytics and publishing tools
- Have an understanding of industry best practices and the ability to tailor content appropriate for each social platform, as well as be willing to learn and articulate a unique voice on each
- Have an editorial lens and be able to create and manage a content calendar
- Have an understanding of communities, what makes them tick and be interested in fostering an ongoing relationship on behalf of a brand
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Self-starter, very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, and able to meet deadlines
About the recuiterMember since Aug 29, 2017 Maksim
from Harju, Estonia