We want to have the desktop application for plan our installer truck.
What the input :
Fix starting address for beginning
Scheduler database ( SQL database ), with the following data
1. ID : int ( as a record primary key )
2. Schedule_date : datetime
3. Schedule_Type : string (' Installation, measurement, other')
4. Installer_name : string
5. Time_slot : string , ('9.AM - 12.PM', '1.PM - 3.PM','3.PM - 5.PM','5.PM-7.PM' ,'Anytime')
6. Address: string (where they need to go , details address )
7. Route_Order : int ( still empty, will be filling after process )
Time slot capacity :
9.AM - 12.PM , 3 jobs
1.PM - 3.PM, 2 jobs
3.PM - 5.PM , 2 jobs
5.PM - 7.PM, 2 Jobs
Sample Data , inputdata.csv
What the output :
Fill in the [Route_Order] with the sequence, base on the following priority :
3. Nearest location. --> calculate the distance between the previous job and the next job.
If some slot_time only have 1 Job, then we need to take from the nearest another job with the time_slot is 'Anytime'.
show the map of their route planning and can print.
Can use google map to show also.
Output data expected, Outputdata.csv
About the recuiterMember since Sep 4, 2017 Andrei Ivanov
from Sankt-Peterburg, Russia