Antarang Foundation is a registered charitable trust that builds key employability skills in disadvantaged youth in urban low income settlements. Through two structured programs Antarang guides students on career choice, trains them in core employability skills and connects them to employment opportunities of their choice. Over the past 4 years, Antarang has worked with over 8000 youth across Mumbai, Pune and Varanasi.
Antarang is now at a critical phase of growth and seeks candidates committed to helping the organization scale to impact employability outcomes of 1000s more youth.
The role involves implementing and improving upon the monitoring processes in place, identifying gaps and conceptualizing processes that fill those gaps, developing an evaluation strategy for the programs and implementing the same.
1. Tracking, Collating and analyzing data to monitor outcomes and efficiencies of and relationships between the various processes across verticals.
2. Conceptualizing and setting processes for student assessments and trainer feedback and evaluations
3. Compiling effective donor reports and program update reports
4. Setting processes and systems for maintaining an integrated data base to generate timely data to enable decision making.
5. Developing and implementing a comprehensive evaluation of the programs
6. Helping in the development and execution of Antarang Foundation’s short goals and long term goals and strategy for data management and technology in line with our core values, vision and mission.
7. Research, engage and manage external technology and research vendor relationships to deliver timely results
8. Develop relevant induction and training support for staff to facilitate adoption of technology and research processes and systems to ensure the promotion of technical knowledge growth within all teams as a champion of change.
Preferred Educational Qualifications: Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate
Preferred Experience: 3+ years
1. Result driven and outcome focused approach with proven track record in using technology to deliver results is essential
2. Broad knowledge of IT systems, software and hardware
3. Adaptable and flexible in working style and approach to solving problems by thinking critically to simplify complex information to derive informative analysis
4. Strategic thinking and an excitement of executing strategy to meet goals
5. Attention to detail
6. Some research experience and understanding of research methodologies and monitoring and evaluation practices.
About the recuiterMember since Jun 22, 2017 Antarang Founda
from Uttar Pradesh, India