I require a stock market simulation created that's similar to VETR.com
It will have an external feed for stock prices from esignal or similar available via an API.
The premise of the website is to judge an individuals ability to pick stocks that will either out or underperform the stock market as a whole.
We have had a mock-up of our stock selection page created to show the concept, you should be able to see how it differs from vetr.com
(Removed by Toogit admin)
We will require all the other functionality that vetr.com provides
2. Homepage / leaderboard/statistics
3. Recommendation process (mock-up(
4. Ability to link research from other web portals, (grab / print screen function)
5. Individual users performance page
6. Ability to follow other users and get alerts when they interact with the site
7. Incorporate news feeds, including a filtered twitter feed, stocktwits and yahoo finance/google finance news.
8. An email system for user interaction and updates
9. Tracked referral system
These will all have to operate on a robust web framework and database.
If you are interested in this project please look at Vetr.com, create a comprehensive proposal and come back to use with an estimated budget and timeframe.
We strongly suggest you sign up to vetr.com and make a few recommendations and follow a few users so you can see how the entire process works. Then create a comprehensive proposal.
We are open to as many questions as you have.
Thanks in advance.
Skills & Expertise RequiredCSS
Offer to work on this project closes in 204 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends