We are seeking proven high performers who have consistently achieved success against challenging objectives and are looking for the next great opportunity.
- Interacts with Siemplify customers on a daily basis via email, chat, WebEx and phone
- Provide technical expertise for post sale clients
- Troubleshoot, develop, complete and extend python-based integrations with 3rd party systems
- Ongoing configuration of Siemplify platform, connectors and integrations
- Hands-on familiarity with at least one of the following SIEMs (ArcSight, qRadar, Splunk, AlienVault, LogRhythm, etc.) systems - advantage
- Hands-on familiarity with SOC (Security Operations) and Incident Response
- Hands on experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Deep understanding of IT fundamentals such as networking protocols and devices, operating systems, etc.'
- Proven security background and experience working in a SOC environment and investigating security events and threats - a big plus
- Energetic and passionate with a drive to be the best.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A sense of urgency both internally and externally.
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, resourcefulness, and tact.
- Strong work ethic with professional behaviour and appearance, as well as personal integrity.
- Able to work effectively with team members.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Devendra Singh
from Camaguey, Cuba