Looking to test a virtual social media marketing and PR assistant. Willing to train but applicants must have a basic understanding of social media marketing, public relations, and branding.
The assistant will be responsible for:
- Posting to social media profiles from an approved editorial calendar that is provided to them.
- Liking, commenting and engaging with key social media users based on profiles and hashtags
- creation of email campaigns for marketing outreach using press releases and pitches provided to him/her.
- List building for media outlets, bloggers, social influencers.
- Executing on specific marketing initiatives as outlined by senior team.
Position will be small to start using one client as a test, and will grow and scale quickly for the right hire.
Must be able to use the following tools/platforms:
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, etc
- Excel and Word
Skills & Expertise RequiredContent Writing
Offer to work on this project closes in 34 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends