(Ignore the budget in the Budget field. Give me your hourly rate please.)
I'm seeking an experienced personal assistant to do research, run small projects for me, email on my behalf, schedule, manage and organize me.
You need to be available on a daily basis, reasonably tech savvy, know how to 'figure things out,' be self starting, timely, research, manage a calendar, write and communicate in acceptable English, & communicate regularly.
You have to be a 'get it done,' follow up oriented and available to me, a good communicator and be responsive to my requests,
You must already possess AT LEAST the following skill sets:
1) Experience with CRM and a strong understanding of what it does.
2) S.k.y.p.e audio/video calling, screen sharing, conference calling, file sharing, etc.
3) Email savvy including how to organize email, e.g., folders, filters, labels, etc.
4) Know how to use Google drive, docs, sheets and calendar.
5) MS Word and light MS Excel knowledge.
6) Follow up, follow up, and more follow up skills.
7) English must be your native language.
Write and show me who you are; tell me about yourself. Also, answers the questions below.
Thanks in advance for your understanding!
About the recuiterMember since Aug 14, 2017 Terry M.
from Zhejiang, China