Whitepaper: Medicaid Managed Care: Social Determinants of Health - Methods of Success
We are looking for a subject matter expert to write a -2000 word whitepaper on Social Determinants of Health within the Medicaid Managed Care system. The paper is for an audience of industry professionals.
There is much discussion around SDOH: how they are being managed, what services are included, how Medicaid should and can pay for the services (including amounts), what organizations are available to help, and how to build it into a better Healthcare system for all those on Medicaid to help them get to a place where they don't need to be on Medicaid. The whitepaper should explore these discussions and could include (though is not limited to) the following:
- Case Studies of effective managed care programs that have integrated SDOH
- Case studies of how Medicaid Programs are incentivizing MCOs to include SDOH work
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned on creating social and physical environments that promote better health.
- Discussion of Community Based Organizations and Their Efforts to help Medicaid Programs manage SDOH
- Federal/State updates on SDOH programs, how they will be funded, expectations for how they will be tracked/paid for
- Looking to the future of what's next. Any interesting theories on how to integrate these programs and community based organizations into Medicaid Managed Care better?
This is to be used as part of the marketing for the Medicaid Managed Care Congress that can be found (Removed by Toogit admin). Exploring the agenda on this site will give you the best idea of the topics we cover and the areas we'd like covered in this whitepaper.
- First draft for internal edits: 1 week after commission
- Edits returned to writer: 2 days after draft provided
- Final version deadline: 2 days after edited draft returned
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Shailendra Vish
from Piemonte, Italy