I am a founder of a Startup and I have no IT background.
For the needs of my startup activities I am looking for an AWS Cloud server manager to perform the following tasks 4 hours a day for 7 days:
- Understand my project requirements and advise on the most optimal data and programs setup on the cloud (what type of instance do I need for the type of performance my application needs, what range of memory/CPUs specs/etc.... are the best fit)
- Install all necessary software and tools on my AWS account to perform all the tasks needed
- Create a folder structure and store my project data as instructed
- Provide useful scripts to use in the future to perform routine tasks
- Document briefly the tasks performed and procedures to reproduce them
- Carry a daily 1 hour meeting with me to update on tasks progress
My application will work with a database as big as 250GB or more. It consists of a library of books and articles, a database that stores information from those book and articles, a Python code that establish uses the library of books as an input and feed its output into the database, a Python API that receives an input from a Website, process it using information from the database and send its output back to the website.
The CPU used should be powerful enough to run a dozen of Spyder instances at a high processing speed.
An excellent Cloud manager can see their services extended in the future if he/she delivers and outstanding work. They should have the ability to communicate easily with a non-technical client.
Skills required for the job:
- Strong communication sills
- Great listening skills
- Decent mentoring skills
- Outstanding technical ability and agility
- Availability and flexibility
Please quote a price for 7 days of work.
You are invited to ask a ton f questions during the interview.
Skills & Expertise RequiredPostgreSQL Administration
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends