We have a team of native writers who write SEO articles for our blog regularly.
We are looking for copy editors to ensure articles are free of errors, easy to read and conform to the publication's style; full list of duties includes:
- Correcting grammar and Spelling
- Readability, clarity, and flow
- Poor sentence structure
- Consistency of voice
- Realistic and natural dialogue
- Any other glaring issues with the story
- adding headlines and introductory paragraphs to articles when needed
- checking facts and raise queries with the author
- ensuring the text is in line with our editorial guidelines
-checking illustrations and captions are correct.
Also, You have the ability to reject any article that was poorly written or spun contents (some writers, unfortunately, send us spun contents).
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- The editor must be familiar with US English and the differences between US, UK!
- Must have a very good command of the English language, native speakers only
- Must be able to complete the work efficiently and submit corrections via MS Word Track Changes feature.
- Need to use track changes, flag any issues or queries and fix it where necessary with appropriate comments.
About the recuiterMember since Jun 15, 2017 Kirsten Y.
from Dubai, United Arab Emirates